The EtherTek POEx2 passive PoE Injector is a device that allows you to power two
PoE devices with up to 60 volts DC.
The EtherTek POEx2 passive PoE Injector allows you to power two PoE devices with any
power supply of your choice including AC/DC transformers or battery banks. The POEx2 does
not provide standards-compliant 802.3af PoE support, but lets you decide which power supply
is best suited for your needs.
- High Current 2.1mm power jack suits many common AC/DC transformer (wall-wart) power supplies.
- Can be used with 12, 24 and 48 volt battery banks.
- Input up to 60 volts DC.
- Output voltage is the voltage of whatever you feed into it.
- Dual channel, suitable for powering two PoE devices.
- Top RJ45 locking tab for easy cable insetion or removal.
- Ultra Low power Super Bright LED power indicator.
- Works with Mikrotik™, Ubiquiti™ and other PoE devices.
- Flame Retardant ABS enclosure
- Easy mounting flanges.
EtherTek Circuits started its business in 2001. Ever since we have provided remote monitoring and control solutions for Remote Tower Sites, the Oil & Gas industry, Telemetry systems for Agriculture, Municipalities, Mines, Solar Farms, Hydro Plants, and the Military.
PO Box 1576,
Princeton, B.C. V0X-1W0 CANADA
+1 (250) 295-6794
+1 (250) 868-0448