RMS-300 - The Super Remote Monitoring System
RMS-300 The Super RMS; Is a unique remote voltage monitoring, data acquisition, and control device
specifically designed for
use with battery powered wireless internet repeater sites, or other AC & DC powered remote equipment
RMS-300 Has ultra low power consumption and won't put a drain on your power source. Uses only 1.2 watts.
RMS-300 Is powered by DC voltage from 10 to 60 volts.
RMS-300 Uses embedded Ethernet technology for internet data acquisition and remote voltage monitoring.
RMS-300 Allows you to monitor voltage at your home solar energy system or remote repeater site.
RMS-300 Uses the LINUX operating system for versatility, stability, and security.
RMS-300 Gives you the situational awareness you need to keep your equipment operational and reliable.
AC or Battery Powered Microwave / Telephony / Network Equipment
Use RMS-300 to monitor battery levels, room temperature, signal strength (RSSI) on
radios and more. RMS-300 has 8 onboard isolated voltmeters
giving it the ability to measure DC voltage from -100 to +100 volts with 24 bit accuracy.
RMS-300 also has 4
latching power relays giving it the unique ability to turn on/off AC powered devices remotely using an
Internet connection. RMS-300 has 5 dedicated input pins used for door alarms,
solar panel theft prevention, or to monitor
motion sensors. RMS-300 has an on-board temperature sensor and
can alert you to dangerous temperature conditions. RMS-300 has a full featured
serial port, control modems, cell phones, gsm modules, and other devices that use serial
communication. RMS-300 has two USB 2.0 ports that supports several USB devices
concurrently using a USB hub. Control USB cameras, store data on USB flash drives, control
USB speakers etc. RMS-300 has 6 input and output pins used to control your own custom
devices. RMS-300 can alert you via email or SMS messages when your battery bank is
low. RMS-300 has ping monitor software that allows you to monitor network devices
and alert you to failure and possibly power cycle the device. Monitor all this information
remotely over an Internet connection using an ordinary web browser. RMS-300 gives
you direct hardware control of fans, lights, computers, cameras, modems, radios, etc... No
more guessing what your battery levels are. No more wondering if your signal
strengths are at an acceptable level. No more long drives to reset a fussy
radio. Let RMS-300 do this all remotely via the Internet.
The ultimate in remote voltage monitoring for your solar and wind powered sites.
- Four layer PCB with Nickel Immersion Gold plating and red solder mask.
- 400 - MHz Arm Processor (500 Mips !).
- 256 - megs of Nand Flash. Create and store custom applications.
- 64 - megs of SD-Ram.
- Hyper efficient Low Noise Switching Power Supply, accepts 8 - 60 vdc input. Can be powered directly from 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks.
- Battery backed-up, real time clock.
- One onboard temperature sensor - 25c + 100c.
- Eight 24 bit isolated voltmeters (+/- 100 VDC). Each voltmeter has its own 24 bit Delta Sigma ADC.
- Four Latching Power Relays for devices using up to 240v - 15 amps AC current.
- Three programmable push buttons.
- Six general purpose I/O pins.
- Five alarm input pins.
- Power output port, 5.0vdc (500ma).
- Power output port, 3.3vdc (500ma).
- One full serial port for controlling cell phones, modems, GPRS, etc.
- One console serial port for full terminal access.
- Two USB 2.0 ports for cameras, wireless clients, extra Ethernet, etc.
- Runs real Linux! 2.6.33 kernel.
- Send SMS messages, Email alerts, SNMP traps, Remote Syslog Messages.
- Ping watchdog, power cycle equipment after a set amount of ping timeouts.
- Command line utilities: ping, ftp, email, relays, etc.
- Flash new firmware over the internet.
- Dual Watchdog Reset circuits, processor integrated, and extra hardware.
- Control RMS-300 via web page, telnet, ssh, or snmp.
- Full SNMP v1, v2, v3 support (default v3).
- Supports external USB relays, voltmeters, and temperature sensors.
- Hardware is user accessible from files on the board.
- Make your own utilities and scripts to upload. (Bash, PHP, Perl, Python, Lua, TCL)
- Pluggable connectors for ease of use.
A partial list of programs and packages included:
SQLlite v3 database, Telnet ,Drop Bear SSH, Light Http and Https Server, Pro FTP, Cron scheduling agent, Busy Box, PPP, Net SNMP, NanoCom, Easy Edit and Vi, Fping, SMTP email client, IPtables, Lrz and Lsz, Open SSL, Modbus Library, RRD Tool, USB Web Camera Support.
A programmers dream:
RMS-300 comes with Perl, PHP, Python, Lua, and TCL. Make your own custom monitoring
programs and upload them to the RMS-300 board, or create your own branded interface!
150 megs of storage available for your programs.
For more information on how to use RMS-300 visit the Setup Page.
Put any circuit on the Internet with RMS-300!
Custom built firmware software is available upon request. Other hardware and software modifications available by special order. Please refer to the contacts at the bottom of this page.
Canada & Worldwide
In the United States
EtherTek Circuits started its business in 2001. Ever since we have provided remote monitoring and control solutions for Remote Tower Sites, the Oil & Gas industry, Telemetry systems for Agriculture, Municipalities, Mines, Solar Farms, Hydro Plants, and the Military.
PO Box 1576,
Princeton, B.C. V0X-1W0 CANADA
+1 (250) 295-6794
+1 (250) 868-0448