RMS-100v2 The baby RMS; Is a unique remote voltage monitoring, data
acquisition, and control device specifically designed for
use with battery powered wireless internet repeater sites, or other AC & DC powered remote equipment
RMS-100v2 Has ultra low power consumption and won't put a drain on your power source. Uses only 1.2 watts!
RMS-100v2 Is powered by DC voltage from 10 to 60 volts.
RMS-100v2 Uses embedded Ethernet technology for internet data acquisition and remote voltage monitoring.
RMS-100v2 Uses the LINUX operating system for versatility, stability, and security.
RMS-100v2 Gives you the situational
awareness you need to keep your equipment operational and reliable.
AC or Battery Powered Microwave / Telephony / Network Equipment
Use RMS-100v2 to monitor battery levels, room temperature, signal strength (RSSI) on radios and more. RMS-100v2 has 3 onboard isolated voltmeters giving it the ability to measure DC voltage from -100 to +100 volts with 24 bit accuracy. RMS-100v2 also has 2 power relays giving it the unique ability to turn on/off devices remotely using an Internet connection. Use the power relays to remote start a generator. RMS-100v2 has 5 dedicated alarm input pins used for door alarms, solar panel theft prevention, or to monitor motion sensors. RMS-100v2 has an on-board temperature sensor and can alert you to dangerous temperature conditions. RMS-100v2 has a 1-Wire temperature sensor port that allows external temperature sensors. RMS-100v2 has two USB 2.0 ports that supports several USB devices concurrently using a USB hub. Control USB cameras, store data on USB flash drives, control USB speakers etc. RMS-100v2 has input and output pins used to control your own custom devices. RMS-100v2 can alert you via email or SMS messages when your battery bank is low. RMS-100v2 has ping monitor software that allows you to monitor network devices and alert you to failure and possibly power cycle the device. Monitor all this information remotely over an Internet connection using an ordinary web browser. RMS-100v2 gives you direct hardware control of fans, lights, computers, cameras, modems, radios, etc... No more guessing what your battery levels are. No more long drives to reset a fussy piece of equipment. Let RMS-100v2 do this all remotely via the Internet. The ultimate in remote voltage monitoring for your solar and wind powered sites.
- Six layer PCB with Nickel Immersion Gold plating and green solder mask.
- 500 - MHz Arm Processor.
- 8 - Gigabytes of Flash. Create and store custom applications.
- 128 - megs of SD-Ram.
- Low Noise Switching Power Supply, accepts 8 - 60 vdc input. Can be powered directly from 12, 24, or 48 volt battery banks.
- Battery backed-up, real time clock.
- One onboard temperature sensor - 25c + 100c.
- Three 24 bit isolated voltmeters (+/- 100 VDC). Each voltmeter has its own 24 bit Delta Sigma ADC.
- Each voltmeter can be put into low voltage shunt mode (+/- 2 VDC).
- Two Power Relays for devices using up to 240v - 5 amps AC/DC current.
- One programmable push button. `
- Six general purpose I/O pins.
- Five alarm input pins.
- One console serial port for full terminal access.
- Two USB 2.0 ports for cameras, wireless clients, extra Ethernet, etc.
- Nextion® LCD port.
- 1-Wire Port for external DS1820B temperature sensors.
- Runs real Linux! 5.4 kernel.
- Send SMS messages, Email alerts, SNMP traps, Remote Syslog Messages.
- Ping watchdog, power cycle equipment after a set amount of ping timeouts.
- Command line utilities: ping, ftp, email, relays, etc.
- Flash new firmware over the internet.
- Dual Watchdog Reset circuits, processor integrated, and extra hardware.
- Control RMS-100v2 via web page, ssh, or snmp.
- Full SNMP v1, v2, v3 support (default v3).
- Supports external USB relays, voltmeters, and temperature sensors.
- Hardware is user accessible from files on the board.
- Make your own utilities and scripts to upload. (Bash, PHP7, Perl5, Python3)
- Pluggable connectors for ease of use.
A partial list of programs and packages included:
SQLlite v3 database, Open SSH, Light Https Server, Cron scheduling agent, Busy Box, PPP, Net SNMP, NanoCom, Easy Edit, Fping, SMTP email client, IPtables, Lrz and Lsz, Open SSL, Modbus Library, RRD Tool, USB Web Camera Support.
A programmers dream:
RMS-100v2 comes with Perl5, PHP7, Python3, and TCL. Make your own custom monitoring programs and upload them to the RMS-100v2 board. You can create your own branded interface! 6 gigs of storage is available for your programs and images.
For more information on how to use RMS-100v2 visit the Setup Page.
Put any circuit on the Internet with RMS-100v2!
Custom built firmware software is available upon request. Other hardware and
software modifications available by special order. Please refer to
the contacts at the bottom of this page.
Canada & Worldwide
In the United States
EtherTek Circuits started its business in 2001. Ever since we have provided remote monitoring and control solutions for Remote Tower Sites, the Oil & Gas industry, Telemetry systems for Agriculture, Municipalities, Mines, Solar Farms, Hydro Plants, and the Military.
PO Box 1576,
Princeton, B.C. V0X-1W0 CANADA
+1 (250) 295-6794
+1 (250) 868-0448