RMS in Action at:
China Creek Internet, B.C. Canada
Description: China Creek offers broadband wireless internet to their customers throughout several towns in B.C. Canada.
This site is called Apex Mountain. It is a mountain-top solar site that sends and receives high speed internet signal.
- Battery room temperature
- 12 VDC distribution voltage
- 24 VDC distribution voltage
- Solar charge current
- Wind charge current
- Battery charger charge current
- Solar panel tampering or removal
- Entrance door contacts
- View Trace C-40 charge controller LCD through USB web camera
RMS-200 Controls the following elements:
- On/Off for the honda generator(Used in conjunction with the battery state information)
- Disabling of the wind generator if the charging surpasses its load dump capacity
RMS-200 sends out email notifications based upon user set conditions on the above elements!
Apex under construction
Apex in the Winter
Apex tower covered in rime ice
Apex tower almost cleaned off
Web camera output. Viewing the LCD on the charge controller
Super RMS unit monitoring the site
You can easily imagine the late nights and man hours RMS units can save you with the valuable intel they provide.
EtherTek Circuits started its business in 2001. Ever since we have provided remote monitoring and control solutions for Remote Tower Sites, the Oil & Gas industry, Telemetry systems for Agriculture, Municipalities, Mines, Solar Farms, Hydro Plants, and the Military.
PO Box 1576,
Princeton, B.C. V0X-1W0 CANADA
+1 (250) 295-6794
+1 (250) 868-0448